Thursday, February 16, 2012

A day of Blessing!

    Yesterday I had a wonderful day. I met a good friend who'd lost touch since October last year. We had no quarrel, it was just that old story that we still sin of "tomorrow I go" "I do tomorrow 'and so spent a few months. I had to deliver a gift to him who had brought from my last trip. This trip I did shortly after our last meeting in October, and this was stored in the closet at home. When I opened the closet, this was there, and said - "Oh my god, I just have to take" - until yesterday before going to sleep I opened the closet, took the gift and said - "I will take tomorrow without fail" - Said and made.
In fact only a few months, it seemed that I would talk to some friend who we met about 10 years at least, no?
     The truth is, that when we have great friends, no matter how long we were away, the important thing is when we are together or communicate, isn't it? The most wonderful thing is that we know these people recognize the simple hug, that fraternal embrace, welcoming.

    When I got my joy was enormous and was reciprocal. Once upon a strong and long hug I gave the gift and he was overjoyed. My heart was super excited as I didn't feel a long time. Despite my delay in delivery the present, the satisfaction to see his joy on receiving the gift helped me a lot to clear my carelessness, for he told me that it had come at the right time, as a present expected.
    It was here, on this day, marked another lesson. You know when we for example, in front of a bookstore and we are looking at books in the window and suddenly the title of the book draws your attention and instantly that reminds you of some friend, then you go into the bookstore and read the cover and realizes that in fact there is some really anything that connects this book to your friend and you think about buy it, but when you look at the price you see is a little more than you imagined, but it isn't impossible for you to pay, is only that we generally are not accustomed to doing this kind of thankfulness. Give something of heart, without expecting anything in return.
    When we realize the touch of God in our hearts, we should not let this great opportunity to leave. What I want to emphasize is that not always know what's going on with our friend. In the example of the book, the times he had tried but was not found, or had found and needed a lot, but he is having financial difficulties and can not miss food for your family, or inside the book will be an answer that for a long time he has been looking for, or he's depressed, feeling alone and with this act did rekindle your heart into his the flame of hope, because he felt loved and remembered.
Remember, friends are for all times, not just to give laughter. Let's start to offer a little more of our time to the next and see how we will be well rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment